December 10, 2005

Joe Moreno opens site dedicated to SD

Today, I received an email from an anonymous person named "premaperm". This person sent me "merged images" of Sanjay Dadlani, in response to the "merged pictures" of SSB that Sanjay published on his blog.

Needless to say, I had a GOOD laugh (and am still laughing) and decided to create my own blog exposing Sanjay Dadlani. I decided to put these pictures on my blog as well. I feel that if Dadlani thinks it is entertaining and jusitifed to post merged images of SSB (some blatantly sexual in nature) on HIS blog, I see no reason why I can't do the same on MY newly created blog. Fair is fair.

My thanks to "premaperm"!

http://sanjaydadlaniexposed.blogspot.com/

"Hope these give you a good belly laugh as they did me!" ~Sanjay Dadlani on his own blog at: http://saibabaexposed.blogspot.com/

------

In response:

Yes, this certainly displays Moreno's (im)maturity for all the world to see. This is one for the record. :-)

Trust Moreno not to comment on any of my blogs (except the ones where he contradict's SB's own views), but to engage in completely childish actions involving stealing my images and merging them onto pictures of animals and the like. Hilarious indeed.

A short while ago, Moreno mentioned that he can talk about credibility. Not now. :-)

And by the way, there is no "premaperm". The pictures were created by none other than Joe Moreno himself.