December 12, 2005

Moreno lazy in research and asking for evidence

Upon being told that Moreno would do well to take his own advice, considering the number of inaccuracies and falsehoods about me and other people that STILL exist in his site, Moreno responds:

"*yawn*

"Until you tell me what they are and provide me with the factual evidence to refute them, you have no one else to blame but yourself and your laziness~because you REFUSE, for some mysterious reason, to tell me what they are :-)"
"This is about as ridiculous as accusing someone of beating their wife and asking them to refute it, without realising that it may be a groundless accusation in the first place. In the same way, Moreno makes various groundless assumptions and conjectures - passing them off as fact - and then expects me to refute them with "factual evidence". To this idiot, no less, who sits in New Mexico and presumes to know everything about everyone. *rolls eyes*

"So let Moreno stand like a fool, with all of his inaccuracies, to belaughed at by the world especially by the time I am finished with him. :-)"

Moreno's answer? Nothing.