Lonely Moreno Lives Home Alone
"An admission from Sanjay that he is 'disabled'. Funny enough, Sanjay still LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS at age 28!
"Grow up you WHINY crybaby."
There you have it, folks, not even a pinch of regret for his desultory remarks, in perfect keeping with the psychopathic qualities of
- Lack of remorse or shame.
- Antisocial behavior without apparent compunction.
- Poor judgement and failure to learn from experience.
- Pathological egocentricity and incapacity to love.
- General poverty in major affective reactions.
- Specific loss of insight.
- Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations.
Furthermore, Gerald is hardly one to point fingers at other people in order to combat the frustrating and suffocating loneliness that he feels on account of having to live alone, as he confesses on his website:
And this is not a one-off either, because Moreno intends to stay that way vis-a-vis his obedience to Sai Baba's order for him to stay celibate:
So far be it for Moreno to point his pudgy fingers at other people when he would do well to get a life and get some sunlight once in a while, instead of being cooped up all day and night in a tiny bedroom obsessing about Sai Baba and hungrily stalking his critics all around the Internet.